Shannon Yelland, a Certified Web Analyst has over a decade of online marketing experience. She is a passionate web analyst and search engine marketer.
Web analytics, search engine optimization, site optimization and pay-per-click has always been on the forefront of Shannon’s investment of time and it lead her towards becoming a web analyst. She brings value to any team with her can-do attitude. Defining and setting up KPI’s, tracking processes, custom dashboards as well as business analysis with key stakeholders is her passion. She consults and clarifies what is working and what needs tweaking to increase online marketing return on investment.
Hop on over to Shannon’s LinkedIn profile for more information.
She attends various conferences and seminars in North America throughout the year to keep up with the trends, strategies and best practices, for example:
- SMX Social Scottsdale Arizona(2011)
- eMetrics and SMX Toronto (2010)
- SMX Advanced Seattle (2008, 2009, 2010)
- BlogWorld Expo, Las Vegas (2008, 2009, 2010)
- SMX West (2008)
- Internet Retailer Conference Expo, San Jose (IRCE) (2007, 2008)
- Miva Merchant conference and training, San Diego (2006, 2007)
- Various local association seminars & meetups in Vancouver: IIMA, BCAMA, BCAIMS, IMC and more
- Various online training and webinars.
Successful projects within Shannon’s portfolio cover such initiatives:
- Google Analytics planning, advanced implementations and audits
- Consulting with key stakeholders and defining custom KPI dashboards (aggregated from search, social and third party tools)
- Analytic reporting, analysis and interpretations for actionable areas
- Online marketing consultations/strategy and implementation for all search engine marketing (SEM)
- Social media strategy, management, execution and training. (SMM)
- Pay per click strategies and implementation
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Online store design, strategy, implementation, management and conversion optimization
Proud Member of: