Seed The Web Marketing LLC. Experts in strategy, consulting and ongoing management for your Google Adwords and Google Analytics needs.
Our office is located in sunny Las Vegas, Nevada and we accommodate Silicon Valley clients with onsite or virtual video meetings upon request.
Google Adwords Strategy and Management
- Strategy, planning, research, audits, budgeting and tactics for search, display ads as well as advanced remarketing programs.
- Services include: keyword breakouts and categorizations, copy, advanced audience tactics for remarketing with Google Analytics, bid management, conversion analysis, landing page optimization, analyzing and translating opportunities that other acquisition strategies can benefit from.
Seed The Web is an excellent bridge between your marketing department and your IT department and engineers. Assisting you with your advanced Google Analytics projects in these areas:
Web Analytics Planning & Strategy
- Audit of current Google Analytics architecture
- Define business analytics objectives and key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Create an actionable roadmap
- Develop a plan for preserving existing data and build on it
Requirements & Implementation
- Interview stakeholders on requirements
- Define and document requirements into use cases
- Submission of use cases and trouble tickets into your preferred systems
- Translate requirements and support engineers/IT teams
- Document custom architecture and revisions
- Liaise with Google Support should complicated questions arise on the implementation (Premium only)
- Support engineers with data validation and quality assurance of custom tracking
- Custom configurations for views/profiles, conversion funnels and user engagement goals
- Create custom segments to uncover actionable insights into user behavior
- Create custom report templates
- Create custom dashboards inside or outside of GA
- Document and train power users on how to use/copy/edit custom reports and segments
- Orientate power users after the implementation on where to find the new data
- Advanced training of how the new data can be used
- Handover and in depth explanation of all documentation pertaining to the new architecture
- Custom web analysis and interpretations for actionable areas